When it comes to our services, we pour out our effort in ensuring to make everything as hassle-free for you as possible. In line with this, we help our very own veterans with their veterans benefits.
We will be helping veterans in processing their application and all throughout the process.
Please be guided by the following:
Aid & Attendance Benefit
- There’s no need to pay it back and it is completely tax-free.
- This is paid directly to the veteran by the Department of Treasury.
- This can be used for home care, board and care, assisted living, and private-pay nursing homes.
|Surviving Spouse:||$1,149 monthly benefit|
|Single Veteran:||$1,788 monthly benefit|
|Married Veteran:||$2,120 monthly benefit|
|Two Vets Married:||$2,837 monthly benefit|
- You don’t need to have any service-related injury.
- You don’t have to be retired from the military.
- You don’t need to have been in a combat.
For inquiries and clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with us.